New User - Create an Account
To access and enroll in our supplemental courses, or to register for our online diploma program you first need to create an SVHS user account. There are two types of account, make sure you choose the right one for you:
- Part-time Student Account: You want to take supplemental courses with SVHS to earn high school credits and you are a full-time student at another school.
- Full-time Student Account: You want to register for our Online Diploma Program and be a full-time student with SVHS.
Here are the steps:
- Click on the button "Create new account"
- Create a user name and password, select the type of account that fits your needs and complete the form.
- An email will immediately be sent to your email address.
- Open the email, click on the web link.
- The email address for your account will be confirmed and you will be able to login. (If you don't receive the email confirmation Contact us)
Note to Parents: SVHS accounts should be in the name of the student. All certficates are issued in the name on the account.